For only £99pp, based on two people sharing you can enjoy:
- An overnight stay in a superior guestroom
- Use of the fab Thermal Spa Village
- A 3 course evening meal with a bottle of wine
- A hot chocolate and homemade mince pie turndown
- Full Irish breakfast the following morning
They pull out all the stops at Christmas time, with their decor and a Christmas tree in every room?
The Galgorm is a top travel destination in Northern Ireland if you are looking for a quality hotel stay for relaxation.You are made to feel welcome from the get go to the end of your stay, being greeted by the lovely Maurice at the door in his tweed suit and bowler hat ?
Thermal Village & Spa
Their service is impeccable and without a doubt have the best spa experience in Northern Ireland…probably Ireland. My favourites in the Thermal Village have to be the:
- Beltane hot tub & fire
- Outdoor Celtic Sauna
- River House – grab a rocking chair and watch the river run in peace and quiet
- Outdoor heated pools
- The Orangery – chill with a glass of wine in a swing chair and put the world to right
- Heated stone chairs – grab a snooze on one of these bad boys before returning to your room
Wine, Dine & Gin
The food at the Galgorm is great and they sure know how to feed you. With the Festive Favourite offer you have a choice of dining in Gillies Grill or the Fratelli Restorante. Your breakfast the following morning is normally served in Gillies – their fry is one of the best!
If you are a fan of afternoon tea, definitely book in advance for Galgorm’s afternoon tea in the River Room, it is stunning!
If you are a gin lover like me, be sure to make a stop at their gin library for a very special G&T before or after dinner.
You can check out Galgorm’s festive and seasonal offers here.
I hope to be returning for another Festive Favourite at Galgorm in 2017 ?